SyN-Gaming 508
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SyN-Gaming 508

Syn-Gaming 508, the most amazing Sever of 508 history to http://syn.fusionzer.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Err.. Confused (Skelebob, Reply Pls) :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ownt

Err.. Confused (Skelebob, Reply Pls) :) Empty
PostSubject: Err.. Confused (Skelebob, Reply Pls) :)   Err.. Confused (Skelebob, Reply Pls) :) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:55 pm

"Pixel's original name on Wolfscape was Wolf, hence 'Wolfscape'. Someone joined later and and Pixel gave his acc to him. What was the new 'Wolf's name? ~Dont mess with Skelebob"

So I'm guessing this is like a rip off of the real Wolfscape? Or is this a slam on them for stealing it? is this a rival server or something? if so..

I saw many respected members being treated like long time players in their chatbox..

Like Joeel,Gina,Cakeman,Mod Craddock? O.o

I don't really know whats going on here.. Somebody explain..
Back to top Go down
Mod Crad

PostSubject: Re: Err.. Confused (Skelebob, Reply Pls) :)   Err.. Confused (Skelebob, Reply Pls) :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:25 am

I don't know why you are mad at me. People that were on there didn't know we existed, like we didn't know they did. At least one of them is an old member, and why can we just merge or something. It's the same wolfscape/syn. It makes no difference.
Back to top Go down
Shadowki

PostSubject: Re: Err.. Confused (Skelebob, Reply Pls) :)   Err.. Confused (Skelebob, Reply Pls) :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:13 am

its cuz theres a new site and they got a server called wolfscape which is bad copy of wolfscape and slowly their gaining and stealing our players to play on their server, which is ran by dead skunk, coded by mod hunter. and btw the person wolf was chromehoundz and chromehoundz is ben in irl.
Back to top Go down
wolf6969
wolf6969

PostSubject: Re: Err.. Confused (Skelebob, Reply Pls) :)   Err.. Confused (Skelebob, Reply Pls) :) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:38 am

Ownt wrote:
"Pixel's original name on Wolfscape was Wolf, hence 'Wolfscape'. Someone joined later and and Pixel gave his acc to him. What was the new 'Wolf's name? ~Dont mess with Skelebob"

So I'm guessing this is like a rip off of the real Wolfscape? Or is this a slam on them for stealing it? is this a rival server or something? if so..

I saw many respected members being treated like long time players in their chatbox..

Like Joeel,Gina,Cakeman,Mod Craddock? O.o

I don't really know whats going on here.. Somebody explain..
well joeel cakeman and i have played wolfscape with dead skunk and dead cat over a year >.> thats why we were in there cb it not a rival server
Back to top Go down
Skelebob
PotHead
PotHead

PostSubject: Re: Err.. Confused (Skelebob, Reply Pls) :)   Err.. Confused (Skelebob, Reply Pls) :) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 7:16 am

LOL.

Cakeman, Joeel and You havent played a year, cos i started about 3 months before you and i started last June o.o...

So you havent played a year, and neither has Dead Skunk
Dead Skunk joined after Project FaGeX 474.

And at the question,
"Pixel's original name on Wolfscape was Wolf, hence 'Wolfscape'. Someone joined later and and Pixel gave his acc to him. What was the new 'Wolf's name?"

Answer
Chromehoundz/Ben/Wolf/Chr0m3w0lf.

Shadowkilla is right also, they even use the DragonScape client for wolfscape??
They are slowly stealing our players like 510 knight
If people like Kenny and Ben were still here, Wolfscape would be a HELL of a lot more popular
Shadowkilla is the oldest player apart from Pixel, he knows nearly everyone.

I have a list of old people some of you may/may not recognize.

Wolf, Sweet Gloria, Solarwolf, Ppz1, Kenny, The Venger, Pixel, Mxj2, Rachel1 0222, Shadowkilla, Cakeman, Godzilla, Xjohnnyx1100, Saradomin WU, Reuben, Pker Joez, D00med, Poison Pixe, Mr R0fl, Pur3 Tw1n, Xesoc, Sepiroth90, Pur3 Ranjer, Hiya Yo, T R E Y, pkr0823, Mad Shark78, Yumaa, Tobie, Samo, God 0f War, Yogosunn, X Marty X, The Fear, Rocker 666, 95Killa95, Hunterxhunt, Mut3d Pking, Cbk Vengence, S Veggitto, Pur3lized, Im on Irons, Meleexd, Stshu1234, Fat-Wrecked, Only4me2know, Pkingkid, Sup, Darklordxx30, H3H3123, Joeel, 712Killer712, Matt888, Wolf69, Mu, Gaft33, Hard 2 Live, Evilmage, Il Malti L, KoolJacob123, and Str Pker.
Back to top Go down
wolf6969
wolf6969

PostSubject: Re: Err.. Confused (Skelebob, Reply Pls) :)   Err.. Confused (Skelebob, Reply Pls) :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:46 am

Skelebob wrote:
LOL.

Cakeman, Joeel and You havent played a year, cos i started about 3 months before you and i started last June o.o...

So you havent played a year, and neither has Dead Skunk
Dead Skunk joined after Project FaGeX 474.

And at the question,
"Pixel's original name on Wolfscape was Wolf, hence 'Wolfscape'. Someone joined later and and Pixel gave his acc to him. What was the new 'Wolf's name?"

Answer
Chromehoundz/Ben/Wolf/Chr0m3w0lf.

Shadowkilla is right also, they even use the DragonScape client for wolfscape??
They are slowly stealing our players like 510 knight
If people like Kenny and Ben were still here, Wolfscape would be a HELL of a lot more popular

I have a list of old people some of you may/may not recognize.

Wolf, Sweet Gloria, Solarwolf, Ppz1, Kenny, The Venger, Pixel, Mxj2, Rachel1 0222, Shadowkilla, Cakeman, Godzilla, Xjohnnyx1100, Saradomin WU, Reuben, Pker Joez, D00med, Poison Pixe, Mr R0fl, Pur3 Tw1n, Xesoc, Sepiroth90, Pur3 Ranjer, Hiya Yo, T R E Y, pkr0823, Mad Shark78, Yumaa, Tobie, Samo, God 0f War, Yogosunn, X Marty X, The Fear, Rocker 666, 95Killa95, Hunterxhunt, Mut3d Pking, Cbk Vengence, S Veggitto, Pur3lized, Im on Irons, Meleexd, Stshu1234, Fat-Wrecked, Only4me2know, Pkingkid, Sup, Darklordxx30, H3H3123, Joeel, 712Killer712, Matt888, Wolf69, Mu, Gaft33, Hard 2 Live, Evilmage, Il Malti L, KoolJacob123, and Str Pker.
i remember wolf sweet gloria solarwolf ppz1 the venger pixel-duh rachel before either she left or got banned i forgot shadowkilla yup cakeman and godzilla know them i know posion pixe mr r0fl sepiroth90 t r e y mad shark78 yumaa tobie x marty x fat-wrecked only4me2know sup joeel wolf69 mu6 and str pker from that list well also ben
Back to top Go down
rip

PostSubject: Re: Err.. Confused (Skelebob, Reply Pls) :)   Err.. Confused (Skelebob, Reply Pls) :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:08 am

R.I.P Stoshu1234 <3

~Skelebob
Back to top Go down
Shadowkilla
Site Owner
Site Owner

PostSubject: Re: Err.. Confused (Skelebob, Reply Pls) :)   Err.. Confused (Skelebob, Reply Pls) :) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:21 pm

actually they are not using dragonscape client, there using galkons anarchy..and btw i knoe everyone is the list cept h3h1h watever it is lol
Back to top Go down
Mr007
rune
rune

PostSubject: Re: Err.. Confused (Skelebob, Reply Pls) :)   Err.. Confused (Skelebob, Reply Pls) :) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:09 pm

business opportunity
4life espanol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Err.. Confused (Skelebob, Reply Pls) :)   Err.. Confused (Skelebob, Reply Pls) :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Err.. Confused (Skelebob, Reply Pls) :)
Page 1 of 1