SyN-Gaming 508
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SyN-Gaming 508

Syn-Gaming 508, the most amazing Sever of 508 history to http://syn.fusionzer.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The item list link

Go down 
+6
Alesana
nabil798
XblindpunkX
Helper
Mod Craddock
Pixel
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pixel
Owner
Owner
Pixel

The item list link Empty
PostSubject: The item list link   The item list link Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:11 am

Click here to go to the SyN-Gaming 508 item download page.
this is only useful to moderators+
Back to top Go down
https://syn-gaming.darkbb.com
Mod Craddock
rune
rune

The item list link Empty
PostSubject: Re: The item list link   The item list link Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:26 am

Is it the same as any 508 items list?
Back to top Go down
Helper
rune
rune
Helper

The item list link Empty
PostSubject: Re: The item list link   The item list link Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:12 am

Probably not, as there's Custom items in others, but maybe I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
XblindpunkX
rune
rune
XblindpunkX

The item list link Empty
PostSubject: Re: The item list link   The item list link Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:48 pm

am a try it out maybe is something important
Back to top Go down
nabil798
Poster
Poster
nabil798

The item list link Empty
PostSubject: Re: The item list link   The item list link Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:25 pm

Dude wat the hell is that purple ammy Question is it custom??? or wat... Question
Back to top Go down
Alesana
Alesana

The item list link Empty
PostSubject: Re: The item list link   The item list link Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 8:51 pm

I beleive that's the "Perfect Amulet I think, For I am not A mod. I am not 100% Sure. o.O''
Back to top Go down
Str Pker
Site Owner
Site Owner
Str Pker

The item list link Empty
PostSubject: Re: The item list link   The item list link Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:10 pm

"Salve" Amulet to be exact. And Alesana go on CB pls. Ty. <3
Back to top Go down
nabil798
Poster
Poster
nabil798

The item list link Empty
PostSubject: Re: The item list link   The item list link Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:28 pm

Alesana wrote:
I beleive that's the "Perfect Amulet I think, For I am not A mod. I am not 100% Sure. o.O''

Thanks for that and is that a mod/Admin item? Also why are there so many items I haven't heard off...

***Don't answer that question*** lol! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lion 2126
rune
rune
Lion 2126

The item list link Empty
PostSubject: Re: The item list link   The item list link Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:11 am

nabil798 wrote:
Alesana wrote:

Thanks for that and is that a mod/Admin item? Also why are there so many items I haven't heard off...

***Don't answer that question*** lol! Very Happy
Lol? Str Pker has just said it's a Salve Amulet why you taking it back to Alesana?!
Back to top Go down
Alesana
Alesana

The item list link Empty
PostSubject: Re: The item list link   The item list link Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:54 pm

_____Back to Topic_______

Nice List. But I thoug ::item was for Administrators only. Why do you make this like, "Usefull for Mod+ only"??
Back to top Go down
Lion 2126
rune
rune
Lion 2126

The item list link Empty
PostSubject: Moderator can have admin+ items   The item list link Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:06 pm

Alesana wrote:
_____Back to Topic_______

Nice List. But I thoug ::item was for Administrators only. Why do you make this like, "Usefull for Mod+ only"??
Because Administrators can give items to moderators so E.G If a moderator wants a item off me then I ask for the ID then he tells me that's why it's useful to the moderator.
Back to top Go down
Alesana
Alesana

The item list link Empty
PostSubject: Re: The item list link   The item list link Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:37 pm

Thanks for lightening that up for me. o.o'
Back to top Go down
Vj
Vj

The item list link Empty
PostSubject: Re: The item list link   The item list link Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:49 pm

i miss when mods used to spawn in syn Sad
Back to top Go down
http://specscape.darkbb.com
Alesana
Alesana

The item list link Empty
PostSubject: Re: The item list link   The item list link Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Why miss that? You were always a normal player... Correct?? o.o''
Back to top Go down
Lion 2126
rune
rune
Lion 2126

The item list link Empty
PostSubject: Re: The item list link   The item list link Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:13 pm

Alesana wrote:
Why miss that? You were always a normal player... Correct?? o.o''
He used to be moderator then he got done and demoted..
Back to top Go down
Alesana
Alesana

The item list link Empty
PostSubject: Re: The item list link   The item list link Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:24 pm

He got "Done"?... You mean Busted?... or something?? o.o'' That must suck..
Back to top Go down
Lion 2126
rune
rune
Lion 2126

The item list link Empty
PostSubject: Re: The item list link   The item list link Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:25 pm

Alesana wrote:
He got "Done"?... You mean Busted?... or something?? o.o'' That must suck..
yep busted
Back to top Go down
Mr007
rune
rune

The item list link Empty
PostSubject: Re: The item list link   The item list link Icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:08 pm

British Lands Map Out Cheesegrater Future

Published on 19-11-2008 by Skyscrapernews.com
With the unveiling of their results, British Land has also revealed where they plan to take their flagship development in the City of London, the Leadenhall Building.

Following the unusual bottom-up demolition of the previous occupant of the site, 122 Leadenhall, they are now carrying out basement and preparatory works as the final part of their £30 million programme to get the site to the point they can rapidly begin construction when demand permits.

The construction programme is due to be put on hold after this whilst the developer and architect, Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners, go over the building and value engineer it with an attempt to reduce construction costs.

With commodity prices having plummeted, even if the building were now built to the original specifications, it would cost many millions less than had British Land signed their contracts earlier in 2008 and aimed for a 2010 finish thus paradoxically, although the global slowdown is having an effect on occupancies it is also making skyscrapers cheaper to build.

By delaying the construction of the Leadenhall Building, British Land has also managed to reduce the potential pipeline of developments that would come through with committed schemes falling from 260,000 square metres of space to 102,000 square metres reducing their risk of oversupplying a saturated market.

Proving the importance of a good location, is the residential One Osnaburgh Street near Euston Square in London that has seen 83% of the units already sold with demand being such that three quarters have gone for prices above what they were valued for in March 2008. They also have Regent's Place One and Two under construction nearby, a couple of office buildings that are part of the same development.

The blip in their good news is Ropemaker Place, a major development opposite City Point on London Wall. Although British Land recently secured the Bank of Tokio as their first tenant in the building, this still leaves the majority of it un-let and the space is coming onto the market at a difficult time.

business opportunity
4life espanol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The item list link Empty
PostSubject: Re: The item list link   The item list link Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The item list link
Page 1 of 1