SyN-Gaming 508
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SyN-Gaming 508

Syn-Gaming 508, the most amazing Sever of 508 history to http://syn.fusionzer.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sorry hunter

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wolf6969
wolf6969

sorry hunter Empty
PostSubject: sorry hunter   sorry hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:56 pm

sorry hunter 4 makeing you mad i know it was stupid
Back to top Go down
Mod Craddock
rune
rune

sorry hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: sorry hunter   sorry hunter Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:01 pm

I think you should have pmed this to him, unless you are going to give us the juicy story.
Back to top Go down
Ownt

sorry hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: sorry hunter   sorry hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:48 am

Yeh, and you still owe me a cat gina.<3
Back to top Go down
Str Pker
Site Owner
Site Owner
Str Pker

sorry hunter Empty
PostSubject: <3   sorry hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:22 am

Its ok. Mostly my fault... I still <3 you though. Very Happy
We cool? afro
Back to top Go down
wolf6969
wolf6969

sorry hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: sorry hunter   sorry hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:47 am

ya we kewl + it was my fault..
Back to top Go down
XblindpunkX
rune
rune
XblindpunkX

sorry hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: sorry hunter   sorry hunter Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:57 pm

ok it was both of u fault lol haha wow well is good u guys made up as friends
Back to top Go down
Mr007
rune
rune

sorry hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: sorry hunter   sorry hunter Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 4:48 am

Brick Block Planned On Borough Road

Published on 03-11-2008 by Skyscrapernews.com
Stiff + Trevillion has designed this new London brick clad proposal to stand 11 storeys tall on Borough Road in the London Borough of Southwark.

The building is developed by Swanage Ltd who intend for it to accommodate 682 square metres of commercial space on the ground floor, basement and first floor, with 50 homes planned above that including 20 of which will be affordable.

The scheme sits on an empty brownfield site overlooking Southwark Bridge Road and Borough Road just north of the emerging Elephant and Castle area.

There is already an 8 floor tall building approved for the site but this one pushes that height level up further, although not exceptionally, and sees the design changed in a move that the architect feels fits in more with the area thanks to the use of industrial brick.

The architectural elements are now unified throughout whilst the ground and first floors are recessed expanding the pavement space. Their double height glazing should make the commercial units they will host much more open to the street and help animate their surroundings.

Topping the scheme is two roof terraces for residents to enjoy that should give excellent views of landmarks in the area including most notably, the Tate Modern.

So far the plans have been broadly welcomed by the Mayor of London who has resisted approving them only because of the lack of detail some parts of the application have. Previously Southwark Council did refuse planning permission on other proposals for the site for being too tall, but this is shorter than the previous tallest refused proposal and times have changed since then.

Assuming these blanks with the application can be filled in, the project is unlikely to suffer many set-backs as it wings its way through the planning system.

Timberland Boots
Boyfriend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sorry hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: sorry hunter   sorry hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sorry hunter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SyN-Gaming 508 :: Server :: SyN-Gaming 508 chat-
Jump to: