SyN-Gaming 508
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SyN-Gaming 508

Syn-Gaming 508, the most amazing Sever of 508 history to http://syn.fusionzer.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lots of crap has been happening, huh?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ace10229
Poster
Poster

Lots of crap has been happening, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Lots of crap has been happening, huh?   Lots of crap has been happening, huh? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:08 pm

I've been popping in every once in a while to see how things were doing, and I just registered to pop up so everyone can see me. Anyway, lots of crap has been happening, I see. Now, is anyone there? Sleep
Back to top Go down
Str Pker
Site Owner
Site Owner
Str Pker

PostSubject: Re: Lots of crap has been happening, huh?   Lots of crap has been happening, huh? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:59 pm

We are here, unfortunately Ash is not. He has been sent to Prison for god only knows what.. The server is dead, and I am taking these forums down.
Back to top Go down
MAGIC BU

PostSubject: Re: Lots of crap has been happening, huh?   Lots of crap has been happening, huh? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:16 pm

Sadly... This game used to be such fun... i am really going to miss it...
Back to top Go down
fj

PostSubject: yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa   Lots of crap has been happening, huh? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:07 pm

yea this server was my favorite.... any good servers now? and str your sig wit the chick is hottt
Back to top Go down
Maud Craddock
rune
rune

PostSubject: Re: Lots of crap has been happening, huh?   Lots of crap has been happening, huh? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 12:59 pm

It's been long enough...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lots of crap has been happening, huh?   Lots of crap has been happening, huh? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lots of crap has been happening, huh?
Page 1 of 1