SyN-Gaming 508
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SyN-Gaming 508

Syn-Gaming 508, the most amazing Sever of 508 history to http://syn.fusionzer.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is server ever going to be online again?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lion 2126
rune
rune
Lion 2126

Is server ever going to be online again? Empty
PostSubject: Is server ever going to be online again?   Is server ever going to be online again? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:06 pm

This is Lion 2126.

Is the server ever going to be up again? Joeel claims that Ashton can't be arsed to run the server so it will never be up again?
If this is true then please tell me if it will ever be up again.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Magic

PostSubject: Re: Is server ever going to be online again?   Is server ever going to be online again? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:45 pm

Yeah, this is magic, If server isnt going to come back i'd just like to know, if it is like pixel said i can wait, but i just want a solid answer to it. Thanks, Magic!

"You all laugh at me because im different, But I laugh at you, because your all the same!"
Back to top Go down
Mu6

PostSubject: Re: Is server ever going to be online again?   Is server ever going to be online again? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:30 pm

Damn Ashton's still getting fucked up and cant click his mouse twice....

Sad..
Back to top Go down
Vj
Vj

PostSubject: Re: Is server ever going to be online again?   Is server ever going to be online again? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:39 pm

hello everyone u might know me as pked yo ass also know as vj also know as deadlock i am mod ingame formor admin in fourms (hacked for it tbh) we've waited for the server for a while now right but no server yet right? insted of waiting for the server being bord we or someone should make a 508 server to pass the time. And also revive this site untill syn comes. And also ill be glad to make the server or host it. pm me if ur in cheers
Back to top Go down
http://specscape.darkbb.com
fjarodnoob
Poster
Poster

PostSubject: ploop   Is server ever going to be online again? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:26 pm

hee hee! deadlock get on yur forumz (the specscape)
Back to top Go down
pked yo

PostSubject: Re: Is server ever going to be online again?   Is server ever going to be online again? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:38 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Skelebob
PotHead
PotHead

PostSubject: Re: Is server ever going to be online again?   Is server ever going to be online again? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:27 pm

Vj wrote:
hello everyone u might know me as pked yo ass also know as vj also know as deadlock i am mod ingame formor admin in fourms (hacked for it tbh) we've waited for the server for a while now right but no server yet right? insted of waiting for the server being bord we or someone should make a 508 server to pass the time. And also revive this site untill syn comes. And also ill be glad to make the server or host it. pm me if ur in cheers

You're not hosting anything for syn.
It isn't hard to download a base and change the title, you know?
Get Paladino76 and hard script it yourself, then you wont be offering servers to people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is server ever going to be online again?   Is server ever going to be online again? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is server ever going to be online again?
Page 1 of 1