SyN-Gaming 508
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SyN-Gaming 508

Syn-Gaming 508, the most amazing Sever of 508 history to http://syn.fusionzer.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Music/Sound FX/ect.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cheesy H

Music/Sound FX/ect. Empty
PostSubject: Music/Sound FX/ect.   Music/Sound FX/ect. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:06 pm

I Just thought it would be a novel idea if pixel were to add some sort of sound to the game. maybe not even the sound of the weapons hitting maybe just different area sounds. what do you people think? Question
Back to top Go down
Maud Craddock
rune
rune

PostSubject: Re: Music/Sound FX/ect.   Music/Sound FX/ect. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:41 pm

He usually isn't bothered too much with updating the server, just doing drugs and banning random people. But maybe if you catch him on a good day, he can code some sounds not developed by him into the server, especially considering very few people listen to the music on Runescape because it is poorly developed by overworked, underpaid orchestration's on the outskirts of Cambridge. I'm feeling a negative attitude today; first days of school. Good times.

This will probably be the banning of me, but oh well. These forums are for the server, of which I was IP Banned for no reason, and was told by someone that they would try to get me Un-Iped, but I highly doubt he tried, and know he wont. So, oh well. Maybe, after a few months, I feel that some of the people here have matured, I might find time in my busy schedule of doing AP Algebra 2 and AP Chemistry homework, and stop in to talk to some of my friends, even if I have any left.

If I'm not banned, then I will continue to post in the mood I am in.
Back to top Go down
Vj
Vj

PostSubject: Re: Music/Sound FX/ect.   Music/Sound FX/ect. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:22 pm

lol i some times listen to rs music (SOMETIMES!!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
http://specscape.darkbb.com
i quit :

PostSubject: Re: Music/Sound FX/ect.   Music/Sound FX/ect. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:37 pm

its all over the keyboard! clean it up pixel! please i beg of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music/Sound FX/ect.   Music/Sound FX/ect. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music/Sound FX/ect.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SyN-Gaming 508 :: Server :: SyN-Gaming 508 chat-
Jump to: