SyN-Gaming 508
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SyN-Gaming 508

Syn-Gaming 508, the most amazing Sever of 508 history to http://syn.fusionzer.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my idea for godwars

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wolf6969
wolf6969

my idea for godwars Empty
PostSubject: my idea for godwars   my idea for godwars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:52 am

well i know we have godwars- but........i have an idea that we have generals and the boss/generals will attack you right when you go into the door that would be cool because every1 just ranges them 2 get the drops or just buy the drops with cash from guards and thats my idea- hopefully i can get supporters on this and pxiel migiht add it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tasty Chaos

PostSubject: Re: my idea for godwars   my idea for godwars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:01 am

That's how it is on all of the bosses, changing just those bosses, means changing all of the bosses.

I wouldn't mind seeing this happen though.
Back to top Go down
wolf6969
wolf6969

PostSubject: Re: my idea for godwars   my idea for godwars Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:03 am

Tasty Chaos wrote:
That's how it is on all of the bosses, changing just those bosses, means changing all of the bosses.

I wouldn't mind seeing this happen though.
no it isnt like that - its like that on runescape but our godwars has the boss that doesnt attack back
Back to top Go down
syner

PostSubject: Re: my idea for godwars   my idea for godwars Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 5:52 am

I agree it would be much better, Also another idea, Not able to tele out when the boss is alive.
Only when u kill it u r able to tele.
Back to top Go down
wolf6969
wolf6969

PostSubject: Re: my idea for godwars   my idea for godwars Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 1:34 pm

syner wrote:
I agree it would be much better, Also another idea, Not able to tele out when the boss is alive.
Only when u kill it u r able to tele.
yea and fixing the "teleport" option on tha bandos altar and fixing the "pray" at altar and makeing p pots that would all be cool
Back to top Go down
Vj
Vj

PostSubject: Re: my idea for godwars   my idea for godwars Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:25 pm

nice idea gina Very Happy i have 1 also. Even though im off topic soz for it and soz for wrong section i think?
well its not realy an idea but. we all forgot about the play list dont you think itshould addde it back?
Back to top Go down
http://specscape.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my idea for godwars   my idea for godwars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my idea for godwars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SyN-Gaming 508 :: Server :: Request something-
Jump to: