SyN-Gaming 508
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SyN-Gaming 508

Syn-Gaming 508, the most amazing Sever of 508 history to http://syn.fusionzer.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STUPID SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wolf6969
wolf6969

STUPID SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM Empty
PostSubject: STUPID SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM   STUPID SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:12 pm

there is soooo much spam going on between deadlock and alesana in about every singel topic i check- there is a post by some1 than deadlock than alesana than deadlock than alesana than deadlock than alesana than deadlock than alesana than deadlock than alesana- and now that they've both done it they both have like 80 posts in a day the fourm is to talk about the stuff in the topics not to spam to get the most posts -gina
Back to top Go down
Alesana
Alesana

PostSubject: Re: STUPID SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM   STUPID SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:22 pm

I didn't really Spam, I replied to Deadlock's Posts, Which I conciderd Spam. I have no interest In post count.. o.o''
Back to top Go down
wolf6969
wolf6969

PostSubject: Re: STUPID SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM   STUPID SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 9:11 am

Alesana wrote:
I didn't really Spam, I replied to Deadlock's Posts, Which I conciderd Spam. I have no interest In post count.. o.o''
ok but look at the 2 topics "i have to go to court" and "i think i suck at this" you guys keep going on and on and on and on- when a topic becomes that much filled with spam- wouldnt you talk about it in the chatbox?
Back to top Go down
Alesana
Alesana

PostSubject: Re: STUPID SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM   STUPID SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:52 pm

I was in the chatbox....... Deadlock clearly wasn't. And that's why I got tired of posting and left. o.o''
Back to top Go down
Vj
Vj

PostSubject: Re: STUPID SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM   STUPID SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:23 pm

lol u were in the chatbox for like 10 sec then posted again i was in there for 3 mins.
Back to top Go down
http://specscape.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STUPID SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM   STUPID SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STUPID SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
Page 1 of 1