SyN-Gaming 508
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SyN-Gaming 508

Syn-Gaming 508, the most amazing Sever of 508 history to http://syn.fusionzer.com

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one?

Go down 
+2
lizard
nabil798
6 posters

Do You Think Runescape Should Have Black Market?
Yes
The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one? I_vote_lcap36%The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one? I_vote_rcap
 36% [ 4 ]
No
The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one? I_vote_lcap45%The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one? I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Only Runescape
The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one? I_vote_lcap0%The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Only Private Servers
The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one? I_vote_lcap18%The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Both
The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one? I_vote_lcap0%The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
nabil798
Poster
Poster
nabil798

The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one? Empty
PostSubject: The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one?   The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:09 pm

We all know that "The Black Market" refers to shops where you buy illegal stuff.

We all know that there are some in USA, UK, Ireland, Russia & Canada.

Basically all countries that are associated with shootings and gun crime.

The Most common are AK-47s, M1911.45s Desert Eagles, Colt's, Carbines and many more.

Ok, back to the point - Do you think that Runescape should allow custom items to be made and sold to other players?

And if mods catch them wearing or using illegal items to ban them for a few days?

Or send em to some sort of jail...

What I'm trying to say is do you think that illegal items should be aloud but destroyed if caught?

Oh and secondly I personally think that Runescape should have more Moderators and Admins.[img]
Back to top Go down
nabil798
Poster
Poster
nabil798

PostSubject: Re: The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one?   The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:10 pm

Oh and Guys Make Sure to Vote on the pole above the msg. Thx
Back to top Go down
lizard
lizard

PostSubject: Re: The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one?   The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:35 am

you realy need to read the rules. you maybe new but your double posting = against rules
Back to top Go down
wolf6969
wolf6969

PostSubject: Re: The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one?   The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:51 am

nabil798 wrote:
We all know that "The Black Market" refers to shops where you buy illegal stuff.

We all know that there are some in USA, UK, Ireland, Russia & Canada.

Basically all countries that are associated with shootings and gun crime.

The Most common are AK-47s, M1911.45s Desert Eagles, Colt's, Carbines and many more.

Ok, back to the point - Do you think that Runescape should allow custom items to be made and sold to other players?

And if mods catch them wearing or using illegal items to ban them for a few days?

Or send em to some sort of jail...

What I'm trying to say is do you think that illegal items should be aloud but destroyed if caught?

Oh and secondly I personally think that Runescape should have more Moderators and Admins.[img]
like lizard said this isn't runescape's fourms this is syn-gamings fourms which means no advdertisetising and no double posting and plus if runescape did make a black market it would piss off russia and canada and the other countrys you listed and jadex would be clamed raciest
Back to top Go down
Lion 2126
rune
rune
Lion 2126

PostSubject: They shouldn't get one   The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 6:56 am

They shouldn't get a black market because as someone has already said it would piss off Russia, UK, USA, Canada and all the rest and Jagex would get sued for racism. By the way RuneScape don't have Administrators the one's with gold crowns are members of Jagex playing RuneScape, just to let you know.
Back to top Go down
Alesana
Alesana

PostSubject: Re: The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one?   The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:58 pm

Black Market?.... Why should they Black Market. Runescape is fine already.. o.o'' Exept the Pvp shit. They're fucking it up even more. thats what they don't know D:

The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one? P1000695-1
Back to top Go down
Skelebob
PotHead
PotHead

PostSubject: Re: The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one?   The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:04 am

Why would they be sued for rascism if they made a Black market? Cos it has the word black in it?
What i think should happen, is players can have a chance to make a model, and send it to JaGeX to see if they like it and want to add it.

And besides, JaGeX are based here in the UK. Why the hell would they piss their own country off?

WHY THE HELL WOULD RUSSIA AND CANADA BE PISSED TOO?!

There are no wepons in England, it's all knives and bats etc.
Police here aren't allowed guns because there are no gun crimes in england.
Just saying, why would it be rascist and why would countries be pissed off? Cos they dont get $4.99? Nubs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one?   The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black market - Do You Think That Runescape Should have one?
Page 1 of 1